The patient had been treated his tooth number 34 previously in another clinic, where the root canal treatment was tried to conduct. But the patient wasn't able to get help there.
Root canal treatment is an effective and safe treatment for teeth whose pulp has become inflamed or infected. It can also be required in other situations to help save and restore a tooth.
There was a little hope for saving a tooth. Everyone knows what is re-treatment, especially re-treatment after re-treatment.
The following measures have been done:
1. Laser gum correction.
2. Restoration of the tooth wall.
3. Endodontic treatment.
The next visit:
1. Treatment of dental caries on the approximal surface of the 35 tooth in a direct technique with Micerium material
2. A fiberglass dental pin was inserted in tooth 34.
3. The tooth preparation.
4. Digital scanning and design the all-ceramic onlay (Vitablocs Mark II).
5. Individualization with Vita paints
6. Fixation on the heated composite Micerium UD2.
Photo report of the work