The initial patient situation.
After a thorough diagnosis of the patient, a treatment plan was drawn up.
The stages of treatment included the following:
- Professional teeth cleaning.
- It was compiled digital planning of the operation with the placement of implants on the digital wax of the future teeth. Planning, as well as scanning, was performed in the 3shape system.
- Dental implants in the area of teeth 3.6 and 4.6 were installed according to the full protocol through the template (Dentium navigation system; Dentium Superline 4.0x8 implants; torque on both implants was achieved 60 N).
- Harvested of grafts and installation in a split of the vestibular flap was performed using the envelope technique.
- In total, we got 6 sutures for 2 implants.
- Ten days after the surgery, all the sutures were removed.
Three months after the last visit, healing caps were removed for the installation of the Scan Body and rescanning in 3shape. While the technician modeled the crowns, healing caps were temporarily put back in their original place. The final part of the treatment was the installation of permanent crowns on a screw fixation. The фdaitional work with soft tissues did not require. Further, only regular visits to professional oral hygiene every 6 months.
Photo report of work
See more articles: